The appropriate placement of the chapters of the dissertation is the only thing that can save your writing and hard work. However, the third chapter of the dissertation is the main thing that the examiner wishes to read as it states the methods used to get the information on the topic of the dissertation. The pressure that most of the times lands students at the door of the dissertation writing services. There are 10 easy steps that can make your research methodology chapter different and interesting amongst all the dissertations submitted by the other students. http://customdissertationwritingservice.co.ukstates those tips down below, which will be an immense dissertation help for you:
- Define the problem: The research methodology is the third chapter in the dissertation which comes after the literature review. So, for the clarity of the project and for regaining the attention of the reader, the trick is to briefly state the research question of the dissertation, i.e. explain and define the issues or the problems that you want to address.
- State the approach: Give your readers an overview of your research approach. This way your reader will know that you were aware of the way in which you got the information.
- Reproducibility: The hallmark of your dissertation will be to reproduce the outcome of the experiment conducted before as the ability to regenerate the result will add usefulness and credibility to the work. Provide the detailed description of the approaches so that in the future, the writers who wish to challenge your stance can reproduce the same result.
- Precedence: Provide a review of the relevant literature of the methodology chosen as it will add authenticity to your approach which will doubtlessly impress the readers.
- Justification: It is vital for you to state the reasons behind why you chose a particular research methodology as it will urge the reader to view the choice from your perspective.
- Rationale: There are multiple approaches available other than the one that you chose so in the rationale section acknowledge those methodological approaches as it will give the impression that you were aware of the different ways through which the information could have been assembled.
- Validity and reliability: The issues regarding the reliability and the validity of the content must be given utmost consideration.
- Sampling: The impact of the sample size as well as the technique is very important on the statistical figure of your outcome. Therefore, it should be given separate attention in the construction of the research methodology chapter.
- Appendix: Do not lose the focus from your methodology chapter and you can successfully do that by appending the relevant sources at the end of the dissertation which will include the questionnaire you had for the survey, etc.
- Generalization: Include a separate section in your methodology chapter stating as to how far the information collected via your approach can be generalized.
If the mentioned points get too much for you to handle then there is always a Dissertation writing services uk that you can go to for your dissertation completion. For more information, visit the website mentioned earlier.