Two works done at a different level cannot fetch high grades that must have been received in the lower stage. With apt dissertation writing help one can differentiate between the dissertations that are required from an undergraduate and postgraduate student. As the level increases, so does the expectation of the people associated with it, in this case, that of the professor or the examiner.
http://customdissertationwritingservice.co.uk/ brings to you specific points that one can keep in mind when writing for an undergraduate or postgraduate dissertation.
Requirements of chapter:
- Both undergraduate and postgraduate dissertations follow the same format of including chapters, such as an abstract, an introduction, pages of literature review, methodology, collected data and their analysis, through discussion of the consequences and a conclusion. The dissertation is started with a cover page and ended with a section for bibliography.
- The topics are often given by the teachers and sometimes the students have the freedom to choose for himself. The subject should be relevant, important and realistic.
Requirement of the proposal:
- In an undergraduate dissertation, a proposal may not always be required of the student.
- In a postgraduate dissertation, the student is obligated to present an in-depth research proposal.
Conducting a research:
- The undergraduate dissertation should comprise a page or pages that provide the information regarding the research done on the subject.
- The research done in the case of a masters’ dissertation, needs to have a deeper level. In other words, the research should be done on a broader scale as compared to that of an undergraduate course.
- The writing requirement is similar in the cases of both the degrees but the masters’ dissertation need not have a complex style of writing.
Length of the dissertation:
- The length of any dissertation depends on the subject of research, however, a masters’ dissertation is expected to be longer in pages compared to undergraduates’.
Instruction regarding work:
- The instruction given for an undergraduate dissertation is lesser than that of the postgraduate dissertation.
The expectations of the professor and the examiner in the postgraduate increases because the student is not starting afresh, the masters level is the students stage to put on show his/her skills and knowledge of what he/she has learned in the course of his/her undergraduate degree.
Dissertations written in post graduation are not merely for achieving marks, it can help you land a reputable job in the near future.