A dissertation can be considered as a promotion for a student who has been writing essays since the third grade. Essays have been part of a student’s life from the beginning of when he/she started forming sentences. The dissertation is introduced to the pupils on a much higher level which can be either in high-school or in the college. However, the students that hire writers from dissertation writing services must have noticed how an essay and a dissertation can vary from each other on a large scale.
The search for the synonym of dissertation shows essay as one of it. But that can be confusing and somewhat not true. http://customdissertationwritingservice.co.uk/ wants to show the points that distinguish dissertation from essay so that a student can avoid the emergence of the two forms of writing information that depicts the knowledge and skill of the writer.
Difference between a dissertation and an essay:
• Essays are shorter in length and have a more rigid instruction of word limit as compared to a dissertation which consists of at least forty pages and the word-limit generally depends on the subject.
• Questions like ‘who, what, how, where and why?’ form the start of an essay which it attempts to answer at the end of it. An essay is generally written to investigate an argument wholly and generate more information regarding the subject. Dissertations, on the other hand, are about finding new information and proof to shed some light on the given subject that helps challenge the former conclusion of the author or the researcher.
• Essays are generally about expressing one’s opinion and creating awareness about the issue. Dissertations are about conducting a research and coming up with facts and evidence that support one’s perspective on the matter.
Certain similarities between dissertation and essays:
- Both are the forms of literary composition. The matters are not verbal but written.
- The basic motive is to reflect the author’s perspective.
- Research regarding the topic whether on a large or small scale is required of both writing pieces.
- Discussion of the chosen or the instructed subject forms the content of the work.
- The students’ knowledge and skill can be judged via both dissertation and essay.
The differences are simple and easy to comprehend because an essay is like junior form writing than a dissertation. The dissertation requires patience and plenty of time to be invested in the research and the final piece. An essay can be completed in a few hours but a dissertation takes months and with credible dissertation help the work can shorten to a number days.
The students are more in the habit of writing essays and therefore they treat dissertation as a senior form of an essay and end up making mistakes. Thesis writing services consist of professional writers with years of experience who can draft any piece of writing in the way it is supposed to be.